Welcome to the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards locations guide, previously known as the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Red Bricks locations guide that helps you find the total of 19 Datacards locations in the Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X action-adventure Lego game.
Finding all 19 Datacard locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
- “What have you done with those plans?” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Collect every datacard.
The Timeline for all these in-game Datacards locations is listed below.
Index of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Guides:
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards
Datacards have replaced Red Bricks in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga video game. Unlike Red Bricks, all 19 Data Cards are not static and can be used to unlock whichever cheat you want to use them on. It’s recommended you use them to buy the Stud Multipliers first, turning them all on to increase each Stud collected by 3280 times! But you can unlock them in any order you want. They can be unlocked at any time, of course as long as you have the in-game location the Datacard is in is unlocked.
Tip: Datacards and Lego Studs are required to buy and unlock the Extra menu cheats.
Note: Datacards appear on the map.
Where to find all Datacards in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga? The in-game collectibles locations for the Datacards are described in this detailed video guide with Jay’s voice-over tips.
The Datacards are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Datacards Locations Guide:
- Datacard Location #1: Mustafar 01:41-02:59
- Datacard Location #2: Hoth 03:00-04:23
- Datacard Location #3: Coruscant Federal District 04:24-06:03
- Datacard Location #4: Yavin IV Great Temple 06:04-07:25
- Datacard Location #5: Kashyyk Kachirho 07:26-08:58
- Datacard Location #6: Dagobah 08:59-10:19
- Datacard Location #7: Takodana Maz’s Castle 10:20-11:00
- Datacard Location #8: Mos Espa on Tatooine 11:01-12:20
- Datacard Location #9: Mos Eisley on Tatooine 12:21-14:30
- Datacard Location #10: Stalgasin Hive on Geonosis 14:31-16:08
- Datacard Location #11: Niima Outpost on Jakku 16:09-16:50
- Datacard Location #12: Cloud City on Bespin 16:51-18:22
- Datacard Location #13: Ewok Village on Endor 18:23-19:55
- Datacard Location #14: Uscru Distrect on Coruscant 19:56-21:08
- Datacard Location #15: Crait Outpost 21:09-21:57
- Datacard Location #16: Canto Bight on Cantonica 21:58-23:15
- Datacard Location #17: Judland Wastes on Tatooine 23:16-24:11
- Datacard Location #18: Sith Citadel on Exogol 24:12-25:44
- Datacard Location #19: Crash Site on Kef Bir 25:45-28:48
There you go! All Datacards in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Datacards hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga more! 😀
Huge thanks to JayShockblast for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!