Sonic Time Twisted 1.1.2 has now been released for Android, macOS, Ubuntu, and nVidia Protect.
Posted by Overbound on
1.1. Build Enhancements
- Overhauled GUI
- Configurable audio volumes
- Improved gamepad aid and rumble
- Localization assistance, with French, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages incorporated.
- Insignificant graphic advancements
- Misc. bugfixes and optimizations
Even further improvements in 1.1.1
- A number of sprites have been updated, notably some of the Super Sonic ones. Shields received as Super Sonic also no extended appear, which was supposed.
- Controls on Android now aid vast display gadgets (even though this did introduce a regression on sliders in menus) .
- Altered the player’s collision mask in Exclusive Stages, with any luck , creating some jumps more forgiving. Metal Sonic’s route in Particular Phase 7 previous has also been marginally altered to make it much easier.
- Updates to the Brazilian Portuguese translation. Ukrainian has also been extra.
- Mounted several crashes and softlocks.
Further more improvements in 1.1.2
- Improvements to Android guidance, such as the support of screens with an element ratio narrower than the game’s indigenous a single (e.g. tablets) . Machine mapping now also supports non-regular buttons and keyboards. The on-display joystick/D-Pad’s radius is now endless. The aforementioned regression has been mounted.
- Italian localization has been added.
- The object accountable for dealing with the game’s music and appears has been reworked to behave extra continually.
- Most fixes in this release are of tiny bugs and oversights located in several zones. For instance, travelling as a result of an underwater tube in Viridian Valley Zone Act 1 Foreseeable future no longer sticks the character powering track record tiles, some invisible strong blocks have been eradicated, some walls (which includes invisible types) are no for a longer period climbable as Knuckles…
- Set a number of crashes and softlocks.
Many thanks to Nik, Alex Khayrullin and tabularelf for putting this launch alongside one another.
Resource Code on Github