THQ Nordic and Bugbear Studios have declared Wreckfest is coming to the Nintendo Switch on June 21. Fans can pre-get now for $39.99. Wreckfest offers you the possibility to get inventive when you wreck your good friends on the net featuring up to 16-participant multiplayer manner as well as offline tournaments. Whether or not you choose a lawn mower, faculty bus or crop harvester – this match is all about having fun and aiming for demolition dominance.
- Distinctive Racing Experience – Exhilarating no-policies racing action with defining, the moment-in-a-lifetime times that can be achieved only with a real-to-everyday living physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on significant-velocity circuits, experience total destruction madness on crazy programs with intersections and oncoming targeted traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
- Magnificent Cars and trucks – Our automobiles are old, banged up, patched together… They ooze design and character! From outdated American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and entertaining Asians, you won’t uncover anything like this in other game titles.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the glance of your cars and trucks but also update their human body armor – Reinforce them with hefty iron that protects you from hurt, but also provides fat, which impacts the cars and trucks dealing with. Modify your auto to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-quick rocket, or just about anything in involving!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your buddies on-line and choose racing to the limit although chasing for demolition dominance!
- Obstacle modes – Have hilarious pleasurable with crop harvesters, garden mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and significantly extra!
- Career Method – Fight for championships, generate practical experience, unlock new upgrades and cars and trucks, and turn out to be the all-time Wreckfest champion!
The group also introduced their Racing Legends Match update featuring a new free monitor, reward bundles and additional.