Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (variation 1..2), patch notes
Posted on March 29, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian)
in Information, Switch eShop
A new update for Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Swap Version is now accessible, with GungHo having just begun distribution of edition 1..2. It lets players can regulate options throughout Solo Perform battles, contains superior help for left-handed players, and a lot more.
The total patch notes for the Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Change Version model 1..2 update are as follows:
1. Control settings may perhaps now be transformed all through Solo Play battles!
2. PvP Method button controls reward additional!
Players who use button controls exclusively to transfer Orbs and activate abilities, and so forth., will receive a 20,000-issue reward at the results display.
3. LL-sized monsters resized to 70% in Tailor made Mode!
LL monster size has been revised to 70%, letting them to be bundled in battles along with S or M sized monsters.
4. Custom made Manner monster placement controls have been revised!
Monster placement within just the fight edit display screen has been created more intuitive.
5. Handedness Guidance extra (still left/suitable)!
The Handle Possibilities menu now includes puzzle command settings supposed to superior assist remaining-handed gamers.
6. Added bug preset and miscellaneous improvements have been created.
All players can download the Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Swap Edition update now. The recreation itself is now obtainable for purchase on the eShop.